Lake Burrumbeet Caravan Park
On the shores of Lake Burrumbeet 18 kilometres from Ballarat. A nice quiet location easily accessible from the Western Highway. A good park in a nice location.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, telephone, kiosk/shop, ice, camp kitchen, barbecues, pets OK.
Credit cards, discounts: Ozpark
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sitescabins, fits big motorhomes.
1185 Rememberance Drive, Burrumbeet, Vic 3352
Ph (03) 5344 0583
- Ballarat Goldfields Holiday Park
- BIG4 Ballarat Windmill Holiday Park
- Camperdown Lakes and Craters Holiday Park
- Big4 Grampians Parkgate Resort
- Geelong Surfcoast Highway Holiday Park
- Barwon River Tourist Park
- Geelong Riverview Tourist Park
- Lake Fyans Holiday Park
- A Welcome Stranger Holiday Park
- Riverglen Holiday Park