Lake Burrumbeet Caravan Park
When it holds water, Lake Burrumbeet attracts watersports lovers from around the region, and anglers keen on catching trout and redfin. It’s situated on the western fringe of Ballarat, the town centre of which is 15 km to the east down the Western Fwy. The caravan park is on the lake’s northern shoreline, off the Western Hwy.
How to book: bookings required for Christmas and Easter; 1185 Remembrance Dr, Burrumbeet (03) 5344 0583 www.lakeburrumbeetcaravanpark.com
- Lake Burrumbeet Caravan Park, Burrumbeet, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Surface Point camping area
- Beeripmo camping area (walk-in camping)
- Slaty Creek camping area
- Smiths Bridge camping area
- Middle Creek camping area
- Ferntree camping area
- Richards camping area
- Ditchfields camping area
- Bush camping
comments powered by Disqus