Ballarat Goldfields Holiday Park
Centrally located (2 km from the city centre) and easily accessible, this quality park has a wide range of accommodation and very good facilities, including a heated pool and spa, and bathrooms for children and families. We especially like it because it is just a short distance from Sovereign Hill, one of Ballarat’s major attractions. Bookings are required at Easter and long weekends and a minimumlength stay applies at these times.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point, telephone, kiosk/shop, gas refills, ice, camp kitchen, barbecues, pool, playground, wireless internet, internet terminal, no pets.
Credit cards, eftpos, holiday loading. Discounts: Big4.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, ensuite sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
108 Clayton Street, Ballarat 3350
Ph (03) 5332 7888 or 1800 632 237
- Geelong Riverview Tourist Park
- A Welcome Stranger Holiday Park
- Lake Fyans Holiday Park
- Goulburn River Tourist Park
- Halls Gap Caravan and Tourist Park
- Big4 Grampians Parkgate Resort
- Melbourne BIG4 Holiday Park
- BIG4 Ballarat Windmill Holiday Park