Scotts Beach camping area
Just a few kilometres to the south-east of Cobram is Scotts Beach, which has a large and popular camping area. On the way to Scotts Beach down River Rd, stop off at the Quinn Island wetlands, a nesting area for waterbirds that’s accessed by a footbridge. First, though, have a walk around Cobram and check out its attractive historic buildings, including several old pubs.
Who to contact: Parks Victoria 13 1963
This campsite is located in Murray River – Cobram to Yarrawonga
Yarrawonga is a community on the southern edge of Lake Mulwala, where the Murray River briefly widens before continuing west towards the holiday destination of Cobram. Between the 2 towns are some nice riverside reserves with dispersed bush camping, some of which are equipped with boat launches. Look for the various access roads signposted off the Murray Valley Hwy.
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Cottadidda precinct camping areas
- Pebbly Beach camping area (bush camping)
- Bourkes Bend camping areas
- Apex Beach camping area
- Barooga precinct camping areas
- Horseshoe Beach camping area
- Cobrawonga Island camping areas
- Finley Beach camping area
- Boomanoomana precinct camping areas
comments powered by Disqus