Goulburn River Tourist Park
This park is about 1 km from the town centre in a quiet off-highway location on the banks of the Goulburn River. The park offers good clean facilities and is easily accessible. There are canoes for hire. Bookings required during peak periods and a minimum-length stay at Easter and Expo.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point (cassettes only), kiosk/shop, gas exchange, ice, barbecues, boat ramp, wireless internet, internet terminal, pets OK.
Credit cards, eftpos, holiday loading.
Discounts: Top Tourist.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
30 Trevan Street, Seymour 3661
Ph (03) 5792 1530 or 1800 778 869
- Melbourne BIG4 Holiday Park
- Big4 Shepparton Park Lane Holiday Park
- Honeysuckle Caravan Village
- Wantirna Park
- Highlands Caravan Park
- Euroa Caravan and Cabin Park
- Crystal Brook Tourist Park
- Gateway Lifestyle Shepparton East Holiday Park
- Victoria Lake Holiday Park