Strayleaves Caravan Park
Strayleaves is a peaceful park in Shepparton with flat, grassy campsites that are scrupulously tended, and – as befits the name – lots of foliage. Each of the sites has sullage, and there’s a well-stocked shop on-site where you can buy the daily newspaper and basic supplies. Strayleaves is located on Mitchell Street, which runs off the Midland Hwy at the eastern edge of the town centre.
How to book: cnr Mitchell St and Old Dookie Rd, Shepparton (03) 5821 1232 www.strayleavescaravanpark.com.au
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Horseshoe Beach camping area
- Cottadidda precinct camping areas
- Barooga precinct camping areas
- Greens Campground
- Scotts Beach camping area
- Bourkes Bend camping areas
- Christies Beach camping area
- Cobrawonga Island camping areas
- Ulupna Island camping area
comments powered by Disqus