Yarrawonga Holiday Park
On the banks of the Murray River, downstream from Yarrawonga Weir, the clipped lawns and ample shade at Yarrawonga Holiday Park make for a pleasant camping experience. There are tennis courts, a football oval and a golf-putting green to get you outside and active, and of course you can always splash about in the river. Kids will love the jumping pillow. Dogs are permitted during off-peak times but not at waterfront sites or in cabins.
How to book: cnr Piper St and Burley Rd, Yarrawonga (03) 5744 3420 www.yarrawongaholidaypark.com.au
- Yarrawonga Holiday Park, Yarrawonga, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Bruces Bend camping areas
- Yarrawonga Bends camping areas
- Boomanoomana precinct camping areas
- Cottadidda precinct camping areas
- Bourkes Bend camping areas
- Nevins Bend camping areas
- Chinamans Bend camping area
- Mulwala precinct camping areas
- Cobrawonga Island camping areas
- Lower Ovens camping area (bush camping)
comments powered by Disqus