Acacia Caravan Park
Located within walking distance of the centre of Ararat, just to the east of magnificent Grampians National Park, this family-friendly caravan park is ideal if things are busy in the Grampians. The Great Grape touring route will whisk you through many a winery cellar door in the area. Apart from the Grampians, it’s a central location for touring nearby wilderness areas including Mt Cole, Mt Buangor and the Pyrenees Ranges.
How to book: 6 Acacia Ave, Ararat (03) 5352 2994 www.acaciatouristpark.com
- Acacia Caravan Park, Ararat, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Langi Ghiran camping area
- Bush camping (walk-in camping)
- Beeripmo camping area (walk-in camping)
- Bomjinna camping area
- Ferntree camping area
- Middle Creek camping area
- Bush camping
- Greenhill Lake Reserve camping area
- Chinamans camping area
- Mugwamp camping area
comments powered by Disqus