Big River Bridge camping area
The Glen Valley area is squeezed between 2 chunks of Alpine National Park forest. The Omeo Hwy negotiates this valley and you can camp just off the road here near Big River Bridge, 42 km north of Omeo. It’s common for canoeists to use this spot as a starting point for extended paddles along the river. North of here is a section of the Australian Alps Walking Track that leads to the top of scenic Mt Wills.
Who to contact: Parks Victoria 13 1963
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Hinnomunjie Bridge camping area
- Victoria River Track camping area
- Dogs Grave camping area
- Anglers Rest camping area
- Raspberry Hill camping area (Bogong area)
- Victoria Falls Historic Area camping area (bush camping)
- Ferny Flat camping area (bush camping)
- Joker camping area
- Buckety Plain camping area (Bogong area)
comments powered by Disqus