Ferny Flat camping area (bush camping)
To reach this peaceful spot in the Omeo Valley, head north from Omeo on the Omeo Hwy and, before the road winds into Alpine National Park, veer north-east on Omeo Valley Rd. Ferny Flat is a bush-camping site, so there’s nothing in the way of facilities. Canoeists can outnumber anglers on the nearby Mitta Mitta River.
Who to contact: Parks Victoria 13 1963
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Hinnomunjie Bridge camping area
- Victoria River Track camping area
- Dogs Grave camping area
- Anglers Rest camping area
- Raspberry Hill camping area (Bogong area)
- Victoria Falls Historic Area camping area (bush camping)
- Big River Bridge camping area
- Joker camping area
- Buckety Plain camping area (Bogong area)
comments powered by Disqus