Gibbo River camping areas
The Gibbo River camping areas are just south of the Exhibition Creek Bridge, around 30 km north of Omeo on the Corryong–Benambra Rd. These pleasant dispersed camping sites are not conducive to caravans or camper trailers, but those with tents will find them cosy enough. You’ll need to be fully self-sufficient to stay here; the only facilities are some picnic tables and wood-fired BBQs.
Who to contact: Parks Victoria 13 1963
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Hinnomunjie Bridge camping area
- Victoria River Track camping area
- Dogs Grave camping area
- Anglers Rest camping area
- Raspberry Hill camping area (Bogong area)
- Victoria Falls Historic Area camping area (bush camping)
- Big River Bridge camping area
- Ferny Flat camping area (bush camping)
- Joker camping area
- Buckety Plain camping area (Bogong area)
comments powered by Disqus