Hinnomunjie Bridge camping area
There’s bush camping beside the Mitta Mitta River at Hinnomunjie Bridge, north up the Omeo Valley Rd from Omeo township. Fishing for trout and canoeing are both highly popular activities in this neck of the Victorian woods. The bridge is one of only a handful of historic timber truss bridges in the state. It was built using hand-cut wood around 1910, and looks pretty good for its age.
Who to contact: DSE Swifts Creek (03) 5159 5100, 13 61 86
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Victoria River Track camping area
- Dogs Grave camping area
- Anglers Rest camping area
- Raspberry Hill camping area (Bogong area)
- Victoria Falls Historic Area camping area (bush camping)
- Big River Bridge camping area
- Ferny Flat camping area (bush camping)
- Joker camping area
- Buckety Plain camping area (Bogong area)
comments powered by Disqus