Victoria River Track camping area
A true bush-camping option, the Victoria River Track is accessed off the Great Alpine Rd some 20 km west of Omeo, just past Cobungra. You won’t find any facilities here, only the Victoria River and plenty of solitude. In the nearby Victoria Falls Historic Area are the remnants of Victoria’s first hydro-electric power scheme, established in 1908 to power the goldfields south of Omeo.
Who to contact: Parks Victoria 13 1963
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Hinnomunjie Bridge camping area
- Dogs Grave camping area
- Anglers Rest camping area
- Raspberry Hill camping area (Bogong area)
- Victoria Falls Historic Area camping area (bush camping)
- Big River Bridge camping area
- Ferny Flat camping area (bush camping)
- Joker camping area
- Buckety Plain camping area (Bogong area)
comments powered by Disqus