Rawson Caravan Park
Close to Walhalla, Thomson Dam, the forests and the mountains, this little-known park is an excellent base for exploring the local area. It has good facilities, including a bistro. Bookings are required in peak periods and a minimum-length stay applies at long weekends.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point (sewered sites), camp kitchen, barbecues, playground, pets OK.
Credit cards, eftpos.
Tent sites, powered sites, ensuite sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
Depot Road, Rawson 3825
Ph (03) 5165 3439
- Stratford On The River Tourist Park
- Traralgon Park Lane Holiday Park
- Mitchell Gardens Holiday Park
- Warragul Gardens Holiday Park
- Glen Cromie Caravan Park
- Sale Motor Village
- Bairnsdale Holiday Park
- Lake King Waterfront Caravan Park
- 90 Mile Beach Holiday Retreat