Anglesea Beachfront Family Caravan Park
In Anglesea, turn off the Great Ocean Rd onto Cameron Rd to access this waterfront campground, where you can choose between a splash in a river and chasing waves off a surf beach. Anglesea township is only a short walk away, while the park itself has plenty of distractions for kids, including a toddlers’ playroom, a games room and a huge open-air ‘jumping pillow’. Cabin accommodation is available, and adults can enjoy an indoor spa.
How to book: bookings recommended during peak periods; 35 Cameron Rd, Anglesea (03) 5263 1583 www.angleseabeachfront.com.au
- Anglesea Beachfront Family Caravan Park, Anglesea, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Cora Lynn camping area (walk-in camping)
- Allenvale Mill Site camping area (walk-in camping)
- Erskine River Caravan Park
- Sharps Track camping area
- Breamlea Caravan Park
- Hammonds Road camping area
- Kia-Ora Caravan Park
- Big Hill camping area
- Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park
comments powered by Disqus