Camperdown Lakes and Craters Holiday Park
This scenic park is wedged between a pair of extinct volcano craters. Part of one crater has been flooded by Lake Bullen Merri, which is perfect for watersports such as sailing, waterskiing and swimming. The scenery is just as good in the adjacent Botanic Gardens. You’ll find the park 3 km south-west of Camperdown, on Park Rd; just follow the signs from town.
How to book: 220 Park Rd, Camperdown (03) 5593 1253
- Camperdown Lakes and Craters Holiday Park, Camperdown, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Lake Purrumbete Caravan Park
- Princetown Recreation Reserve
- Dandos camping area
- Port Campbell Holiday Park
- Meredith Park camping area
- Central Caravan Park
- Great Ocean Road Tourist Park
- Lake Colac Caravan Park
- Stevenson Falls camping area
comments powered by Disqus