Central Caravan Park
True to its name, this caravan park is located close to the centre of Colac, at the township’s showgrounds. It’s also close to the largest botanic gardens in country Victoria, and at the end of the street are the placid waters of Lake Colac, which are great for cooling off or a leisurely boat trip (note that water levels may be low). The volcanic plain on which Colac sits is also worth a tour.
How to book: bookings preferred; Bruce St, Colac (03) 5231 3586 www.centralcaravanpark.com.au
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Cora Lynn camping area (walk-in camping)
- Beauchamp Falls camping area
- Lake Purrumbete Caravan Park
- Lake Colac Caravan Park
- Stevenson Falls camping area
- Meredith Park camping area
- Lake Elizabeth camping area (walk-in camping)
- Dandos camping area
- Fork Paddock camping area (bush camping)
comments powered by Disqus