Lake Colac Caravan Park
When its water levels are high, the namesake body of water next to the town of Colac, 73 km west of Geelong on the Princes Hwy, is used for all manner of watersports: from swimming and sailing to waterskiing. The caravan park, which is on Fyans St, provides direct access to the lake’s southern shoreline. It also has lots of grassy campsites and lies directly opposite the township’s pretty botanic gardens.
How to book: bookings recommended during peak periods; 51 Fyans St, Colac (03) 5231 5971
- Lake Colac Caravan Park, Colac, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Cora Lynn camping area (walk-in camping)
- Central Caravan Park
- Beauchamp Falls camping area
- Lake Purrumbete Caravan Park
- Stevenson Falls camping area
- Meredith Park camping area
- Lake Elizabeth camping area (walk-in camping)
- Dandos camping area
- Fork Paddock camping area (bush camping)
comments powered by Disqus