Kennett River Holiday Park
Located midway between Lorne and Apollo Bay, this park has good basic facilities. It is squeezed between the Otway Ranges and a safe surf beach. Bookings are required in peak periods, with a minimum-stay period at Christmas, Easter and long weekends.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, telephone, kiosk/shop, gas exchange and refills, ice, barbecues, playground, wireless internet, no pets.
Credit cards, eftpos, holiday loading.
Discounts: seniors, Top Tourist.
Tent sites, powered sites, fits big motorhomes cabins.
1-13 Great Ocean Road, Kennett River 3221
Ph (03) 5289 0272 or 1300 664 417,
- Anglesea Beachfront Family Caravan Park
- Pisces Holiday Park
- Lorne Foreshore Caravan Park
- Marengo Holiday Park
- Geelong Riverview Tourist Park
- Geelong Surfcoast Highway Holiday Park
- BIG4 Wye River Holiday Park
- Cumberland River Holiday Park
- Torquay Holiday Park