Kennett River Caravan Park
This orderly park is just across the Great Ocean Rd from the popular surf beach at Kennett River. Rising up behind it are the Otway Ranges, which are threaded by numerous walking trails. You can feed the local rosellas and parrots, or go searching for koalas in the surrounding trees. Those who like to bring the world with them when they camp will appreciate the free wireless internet at the campground. Note: if you want to use a fireplace, talk to the managers beforehand.
How to book: bookings required during peak periods; Great Ocean Rd, Kennett River (03) 5289 0272, 1300 664 417 www.kennettriver.com
- Kennett River Holiday Park, Kennett River, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Cumberland River Holiday Park
- Skenes Creek Beachfront Caravan Park
- Sharps Track camping area
- Wye River Road camping area
- Allenvale Mill Site camping area (walk-in camping)
- Wye River Foreshore Camping Reserve
- Jamieson Track camping area (bush camping)
- Fork Paddock camping area (bush camping)
- Lake Elizabeth camping area (walk-in camping)
comments powered by Disqus