Cumberland River Holiday Park
The grassy, flat campsites at Cumberland River are overlooked by impressive cliffs that rise up across the water – ask the park’s managers about the trail that climbs the bluff, and about the many other local walking options. Swim in the river or head across the road to the surf beach. Note: fires are permitted in the drums provided, though this is subject to any fire bans that may be in force. Pleasant camping is to be had next to the river, which is frequented by ducks and other waterbirds.
How to book: bookings recommended during peak periods; 2680 Great Ocean Road, Cumberland River (03) 5289 1790 www.cumberlandriver.com.au
This campsite is located in Cumberland River Reserve
Signposted off the Great Ocean Road 7 km south-west of Lorne, this small reserve encompasses the pretty landscape beside the narrow Cumberland River.
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Wye River Road camping area
- Jamieson Track camping area (bush camping)
- Allenvale Mill Site camping area (walk-in camping)
- Erskine River Caravan Park
- Sharps Track camping area
- Kia-Ora Caravan Park
- Big Hill camping area
- Wye River Foreshore Camping Reserve
- Cora Lynn camping area (walk-in camping)
comments powered by Disqus