Erskine River Caravan Park
This park has several dozen sites right beside the Erskine River, which flows through the busy seaside holiday town of Lorne. Tackle the walking trail to Erskine Falls, dive into the surf off Lorne’s main beach or cradle a coffee in one of the town’s many cafes. This is one of 5 local campgrounds that are collectively referred to as the Lorne Foreshore Caravan Park, and are accessed off the Great Ocean Rd.
How to book: bookings required during peak periods; Lorne Foreshore Caravan Park, 2 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne (03) 5289 1382, 1300 364 797 www.lornecaravanpark.com.au
Who to contact: Parks Victoria 13 1963
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Wye River Road camping area
- Jamieson Track camping area (bush camping)
- Allenvale Mill Site camping area (walk-in camping)
- Cumberland River Holiday Park
- Sharps Track camping area
- Kia-Ora Caravan Park
- Big Hill camping area
- Wye River Foreshore Camping Reserve
- Cora Lynn camping area (walk-in camping)
comments powered by Disqus