Kia-Ora Caravan Park
Kia-Ora is one of several campgrounds next to the Erskine River in Lorne that are collectively managed by the Lorne Foreshore Caravan Park. It’s located on the river’s southern bank close to the Great Ocean Rd, with the Lorne Visitor Centre and the town’s main strip only a short walk away. Kia-Ora has over 100 sites, so you’ll have plenty of company here.
How to book: bookings required during peak periods; Lorne Foreshore Caravan Park, 2 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne (03) 5289 1382, 1300 364 797 www.lornecaravanpark.com.au
Who to contact: Parks Victoria 13 1963
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Wye River Road camping area
- Jamieson Track camping area (bush camping)
- Allenvale Mill Site camping area (walk-in camping)
- Cumberland River Holiday Park
- Erskine River Caravan Park
- Sharps Track camping area
- Big Hill camping area
- Wye River Foreshore Camping Reserve
- Cora Lynn camping area (walk-in camping)
comments powered by Disqus