Narrawong Holiday Park
This scenic place is 13 km east of Portland on the Princes Hwy. It has its own natural moat, the Surry River, which circles the campground before flowing out past the local beach. Many of the grassy campsites are bordered by stately Norfolk Island pines, with the most popular boasting riverfront positions. The playgrounds, recreation room and outdoor movie screenings will keep the kids well-occupied.
How to book: off Princes Hwy, Narrawong (03) 5529 5282, 1800 005 066 www.narrawongcaravanpark.com.au
- Narrawong Holiday Park, Narrawong, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Cut-out Camp (walk-in camping)
- Mallee Camp (walk-in camping)
- Sawpit camping area
- Fitzroy River Public Purposes Reserve camping area
- Trewalla Camp (walk-in camping)
- Surry Ridge camping area
- Cubbys Camp (walk-in camping)
- Cobboboonee Camp (walk-in camping)
comments powered by Disqus