Great Ocean Road Tourist Park
Situated at Peterborough on the Great Ocean Rd, 12 km west of Port Campbell and within easy reach of the Twelve Apostles, is the Great Ocean Road Tourist Park. It’s next to the tranquil Curdies Inlet, which offers safe, turbulence-free swimming and sailboarding; anglers can try their hand at surf-fishing over the dunes. There are some good views out over the water, and campsites are sheltered from the worst of any wind. A camp kitchen and free BBQs are just some of the facilities here. Note: no pets on school holidays or long weekends.
How to book: Great Ocean Rd, Peterborough (03) 5598 5477, 1800 200 478 www.gortp.com.au
- Great Ocean Road Tourist Park, Peterborough, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Aire Crossing camping area
- Camperdown Lakes and Craters Holiday Park
- Killarney Beach Camping Reserve
- Johanna Beach camping area
- Princetown Recreation Reserve
- Surfside Holiday Park
- Warrnambool Holiday Park
- Lake Purrumbete Caravan Park
- Port Campbell Holiday Park
comments powered by Disqus