Port Campbell Holiday Park
This park is in a scenic location close to the centre of town and adjoining the beach. It is privately managed but forms part of the national park. Bookings are required in peak periods and a minimum-length stay applies at the summer and Easter school holidays period.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point, gas exchange, camp kitchen, barbecues, TV cables, wireless internet, internet terminal, no pets.
Credit cards, eftpos, holiday loading.
Discounts: weekly off-peak, Top Tourist
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
Morris Street, Port Campbell 3269
Ph (03) 5598 6492
- Great Ocean Road Tourist Park
- Fig Tree Holiday Village
- Marengo Holiday Park
- Camperdown Lakes and Craters Holiday Park
- Belfast Cove Caravan Park
- Port Fairy Gardens Caravan Park
- Surfside Holiday Park – Warrnambool
- Discovery Holiday Parks – Warrnambool
- Pisces Holiday Park