Port Campbell Holiday Park
It’s only a short drive from Port Campbell east down the Great Ocean Rd to the landmark Twelve Apostles, a spectacular but slowly diminishing offshore grouping of limestone towers sculpted over countless centuries by wind and sea. This holiday park occupies a plot of land on Morris St alongside Campbells Creek, just back from the oceanfront. Ask for a site next to the creek, or for one behind the beachside surf lifesaving club.
How to book: bookings required during peak periods; 1 Morris Street, Port Campbell (03) 5598 6492, 1800 781 871 www.pchp.com.au
- Port Campbell Holiday Park, Port Campbell, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Aire River West camping area
- Camperdown Lakes and Craters Holiday Park
- Aire River East camping area
- Princetown Recreation Reserve
- Warrnambool Holiday Park
- Lake Purrumbete Caravan Park
- Great Ocean Road Tourist Park
- Aire Crossing camping area
- Johanna Beach camping area
comments powered by Disqus