Port Fairy Gardens Caravan Park
This is a large council-owned park about 5 minutes’ walk from the town centre and just 200 metres from the beach, with level grassy sites, good amenities and a tennis court. Bookings are required at Christmas, Easter and long weekends, when there is a minimum-stay period.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point, telephone, ice, camp kitchen, barbecues, playground, wireless internet, pets.
Credit cards, eftpos, holiday loading.
Discounts: pensioners, seniors, Family Parks.
Tent sites, powered sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
111 Griffiths Street, Port Fairy 3284
Ph (03) 5568 1060
- Henty Bay Beachfront Van and Cabin Park
- Discovery Holiday Parks – Warrnambool
- Surfside Holiday Park – Warrnambool
- Southcombe by the Sea Caravan Park
- Narrawong Holiday Park
- BIG4 Port Fairy
- Portland Tourist Park
- Belfast Cove Caravan Park
- Fig Tree Holiday Village
- Great Ocean Road Tourist Park