Port Fairy Gardens Caravan Park
This large caravan park is huddled around a sportsground off Griffiths St in the pretty town of Port Fairy, famous for its 19th-century cottages and the hugely popular folk festival it stages in Mar. Flowing along the park’s eastern boundary is the Moyne River and at its southern end is the township’s botanical gardens, while a few hundred metres east is the sandy sweep of East Beach.
How to book: bookings required during peak periods; 111 Griffith St, Port Fairy (03) 5568 1060
- Port Fairy Gardens Caravan Park, Port Fairy, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Killarney Beach Camping Reserve
- Sawpit camping area
- Lake Surprise camping area
- Warrnambool Holiday Park
- Fitzroy River Public Purposes Reserve camping area
- Narrawong Holiday Park
- Surfside Holiday Park
- Cubbys Camp (walk-in camping)
- Yambuk Lake Caravan Park
comments powered by Disqus