Skenes Creek Beachfront Caravan Park
Skenes Creek is a small place on the Great Ocean Rd at the northern edge of Apollo Bay, only 6 km from its much bigger neighbour and opposite the turn-off to Colac. Over half the campsites here run along the edge of the beach, where you can swim or go fishing. The swells afford good surfing and boards can be hired for the occasion. Drums are provided for open fires; wood is also sold here.
How to book: bookings required during peak periods; 2 Great Ocean Rd, Skenes Creek (03) 5237 6132 www.skenescreek.com
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Stevenson Falls camping area
- Fork Paddock camping area (bush camping)
- Wye River Foreshore Camping Reserve
- Parker Hill camping area
- Beauchamp Falls camping area
- Kennett River Caravan Park
- Marengo Holiday Park
- Lake Elizabeth camping area (walk-in camping)
- Blanket Bay camping area
comments powered by Disqus