Torquay Caravan Park
A stop on the Great Ocean Rd, Torquay Caravan Park is within walking distance to beaches and is also close to the shops and restaurants of Torquay township. Powered sites are well-shaded and located in the middle of the park, while unpowered tent sites are to the rear and used at peak times only. Mini-golf, a jumping pillow and a playground are distractions for the kids, while grown-ups can run around on the tennis courts or beach volleyball court.
How to book: 55 Surfcoast Hwy, Torquay (03) 5261 2493 www.torquayholidaypark.com.au
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Hammonds Road camping area
- Barwon Heads Caravan Park
- Breamlea Caravan Park
- Royal Park camping area
- Big Hill camping area
- Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park
- Queenscliff Recreation Reserve camping area
- Victoria Park caravan and camping area
- Anglesea Beachfront Family Caravan Park
- Riverview Family Caravan Park
comments powered by Disqus