Barwon Heads Caravan Park
The campsites here are sprinkled alongside the Barwon River, right where the watercourse flows out into Bass Strait. Aside from the picturesque views, the park offers safe freshwater swimming, quick access to a surf beach and good fishing. Those who prefer land-based activities can play tennis and basketball, organise a team sport on the adjacent oval, or just stroll along the foreshore.
How to book: bookings essential during peak periods; Ewing Blyth Dr, Barwon Heads (03) 5254 1115 www.barwoncoast.com.au
- Barwon Heads Caravan Park, Barwon Heads, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Victoria Park caravan and camping area
- Sorrento Foreshore camping area
- Royal Park camping area
- Portarlington Seaside Resort
- Queenscliff Recreation Reserve camping area
- Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park
- St Leonards Foreshore caravan and camping area
- Breamlea Caravan Park
- Riverview Family Caravan Park
comments powered by Disqus