Barwon River Tourist Park
On the south side of the Barwon River about 2 km from the centre of Geelong, this place has good facilities and is easily accessible. There are nicely shaded sites and it is just a short walk to the shopping centre. A minimum-stay period applies at Christmas, Easter and long weekends.
Toilets and showers, laundry, dump point, telephone, kiosk/shop, gas exchange and refills, camp kitchen, barbecues, playground, boat ramp, TV cables, wireless internet, internet terminal, no pets.
Bookings required, credit cards, eftpos, holiday loading.
Discounts: Top Tourist.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, ensuite sites, cabins.
154 Barrabool Road, Belmont 3216
Ph (03) 5243 3842 or 1800 657 955
- Anglesea Beachfront Family Caravan Park
- Barwon Heads Caravan Park
- BIG4 Beacon Resort
- Riverview Family Caravan Park
- Bellarine Bayside Holiday Parks - Portarlington
- Riverglen Holiday Park
- Geelong Surfcoast Highway Holiday Park
- Torquay Holiday Park
- Geelong Riverview Tourist Park