Portarlington Seaside Resort
You’ll usually need to book well in advance of your visit to get one of the campsites arrayed along the beachfront at this sprawling holiday complex, located on Sproat St in Portarlington. Popular activities here include taking constitutionals up and down the foreshore, playing a round of golf at the local club, buying fresh seafood down at the pier, and having a refreshing drink at the Grand Hotel.
How to book: bookings essential during peak periods; Bellarine Bayside (03) 5259 2764, 1800 222 778
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Royal Park camping area
- Barwon Heads Caravan Park
- Batman Park camping area
- Anderson Reserve camping area
- Riverview Family Caravan Park
- Victoria Park caravan and camping area
- Queenscliff Recreation Reserve camping area
- St Leonards Foreshore caravan and camping area
comments powered by Disqus