House Beach camping area
House Beach camping area is 43 km north-east of Bremer Bay via Gordon Inlet Rd, off Gairdner Rd. It offers secluded beach camping in a popular fishing and swimming spot. There are no facilities here so campers need to be self-sufficient. Access is 4WD only.
Who to contact: Shire of Jerramungup (08) 9835 1022
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- St Marys Inlet camping area
- Quaalup Homestead Caravan Park
- Fitzgerald Inlet camping area
- Shire Reserve camping area
- Hamersley Inlet camping area
- Quoin Head camping area
comments powered by Disqus