Mason Bay camping area
Mason Bay camping area is 34 km east of Hopetoun on Mason Bay Rd, 3.8 km south of the Southern Ocean Rd. It has campsites close to the beach in a large, shaded area, sheltered by coastal vegetation. And a very nice beach it is too, protected by an offshore reef that provides excellent, safe swimming and fishing. For the less adventurous, beachcombing or just relaxing on the sand is a great way to pass the time. There’s a 4WD beach boat launch here. Bring drinking water. No fires are allowed during the fire danger season.
Who to contact: Shire of Ravensthorpe (08) 9839 0000; or Ravensthorpe Tourist Information (08) 9838 1277
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- House Beach camping area
- Hamersley Inlet camping area
- Gordon Inlet camping area
- St Marys Inlet camping area
- Quoin Head camping area
- Shire Reserve camping area
- Starvation Boat Harbour camping area
- Munglinup Beach camping area
- Fitzgerald Inlet camping area
comments powered by Disqus