Cosy Corner (east) camping area
A secluded camping area near the foreshore, the cutely named Cosy Corner has 10 sites scattered around the trees in a coastal scrub environment. Off Cosy Corner Rd via Lower Denmark Rd, 30 km west of Albany, it is a good site for self-sufficient campers who enjoy a bit of fishing or swimming in a beautiful beach setting. Bring drinking water and firewood, though check with local authorities before lighting a fire as restrictions could be in place. Maximum stay is 7 nights.
Who to contact: City of Albany (08) 9841 9333; or Albany Visitor Centre (08) 9841 9290
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Torbay camping area
- Shelley Beach camping area
- Torbay Inlet camping area
- Bibbulmun Track camping areas – Southern Section
- West Cape Howe camping area
- Two Peoples Bay camping area
- Big4 Albany Gardens Holiday Resort
comments powered by Disqus