Torbay Inlet camping area
A very small camping area with basic facilities for self-sufficient campers, Torbay Inlet is surrounded by coastal scrub. The site is 28 km west of Albany via Lower Denmark, Perkins Beach and Torbay Inlet rds. A prime spot for fishing, swimming and canoeing. It also has a 4WD boat ramp. Minimum stay is 3 days.
Who to contact: City of Albany (08) 9841 9333; or Albany Visitor Centre (08) 9841 9290
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Torbay camping area
- Cosy Corner (east) camping area
- Shelley Beach camping area
- Bibbulmun Track camping areas – Southern Section
- West Cape Howe camping area
- Two Peoples Bay camping area
- Big4 Albany Gardens Holiday Resort
comments powered by Disqus