Bremer Bay Beaches Resort and Tourist Park
This caravan park caters for all budgets, from deluxe spa chalets, cabins and ensuite caravan sites, to basic tent sites. The park is nestled among shady peppermint trees, and a nature trail leads from the park. On the doorstep there is flora and fauna to see, as well as long, white-sand beaches and kilometres of four-wheel-driving. Fishing, snorkelling and scuba diving are popular here.
How to book: Wellstead Rd, Bremer Bay (08) 9837 4290 www.bremerbayaccommodation.com
- Bremer Bay Beaches Resort and Tourist Park, Bremer Bay, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- St Marys Inlet camping area
- Shire Reserve camping area
- Hamersley Inlet camping area
- Quoin Head camping area
- Quaalup Homestead Caravan Park
- House Beach camping area
- Gordon Inlet camping area
- Millers Point Reserve camping area
- Cape Riche camping area
- Fitzgerald Inlet camping area
comments powered by Disqus