Millers Point Reserve camping area
This small camping area is in Bremer Bay, 14 km east of Boxwood Hill via Borden–Bremer Bay Rd, then 6 km south via Millers Point Rd. Basic facilities (no firewood or drinking water) are provided in a coastal scrub environment near the beach. Anglers can try their luck at catching dinner or just swim and relax on the beach in an area renowned for its coastal scenery.
Who to contact: Shire of Jerramungup (08) 9835 1022
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- St Marys Inlet camping area
- Shire Reserve camping area
- Hamersley Inlet camping area
- Quoin Head camping area
- Quaalup Homestead Caravan Park
- House Beach camping area
- Gordon Inlet camping area
- Cape Riche camping area
- Fitzgerald Inlet camping area
comments powered by Disqus