Barred Creek camping area
This is a good spot for self-sufficient campers who enjoy a bit of fishing. There are no facilities, so bring firewood or, preferably, a gas/fuel stove, as well as drinking water. The camping area is 9.2 km north of Willie Creek Rd, then a further 1.4 km west, and is set along the banks of Barred Creek. Check if there are fire bans in place before lighting a fire. The maximum stay is 3 nights.
Who to contact: Shire of Broome (08) 9191 3456; or Broome Visitor Centre (08) 9192 2222
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- La Djardarr Bay Community camping area
- Quondong Point camping area
- Middle Lagoon Natures Hideaway camping area
- Kooljaman camping area
- Prices Point camping area
- Barn Hill Beachside Station Stay
- Birdwood Downs Station
- Cable Beach Caravan Park
- Willie Creek camping area
comments powered by Disqus