Prices Point camping area
No facilities are provided here, so self-sufficient campers might find a secluded spot for a bit of fishing. A gas/fuel stove is preferred and you need to bring drinking water. The camping area is 13.4 km north of the access track to Quondong Point. A 3-night maximum stay applies.
Who to contact: Shire of Broome (08) 9191 3456; or Broome Visitor Centre (08) 9192 2222
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- La Djardarr Bay Community camping area
- Quondong Point camping area
- Middle Lagoon Natures Hideaway camping area
- Kooljaman camping area
- Barn Hill Beachside Station Stay
- Birdwood Downs Station
- Barred Creek camping area
- Cable Beach Caravan Park
- Willie Creek camping area
comments powered by Disqus