Quondong Point camping area
A good spot for self-sufficient campers who enjoy fishing, the track to this camping area is 7.6 km north of Barred Creek. You need to come equipped with drinking water and firewood, or preferably a gas/fuel stove, as fire bans can apply. There are 3 camping areas here, 1.6 km, 2.7 km and 3 km from Manari Rd. Maximum stay is 3 nights.
Who to contact: Shire of Broome (08) 9191 3456; or Broome Visitor Centre (08) 9192 2222
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- La Djardarr Bay Community camping area
- Middle Lagoon Natures Hideaway camping area
- Kooljaman camping area
- Prices Point camping area
- Barn Hill Beachside Station Stay
- Birdwood Downs Station
- Barred Creek camping area
- Cable Beach Caravan Park
- Willie Creek camping area
comments powered by Disqus