Willie Creek camping area
Bring drinking water and a gas/fuel stove to this small area on the beach north of Broome. It is a good spot for boating and fishing but has no facilities, so is better suited to self-sufficient campers. The camping area is 7.1 km along Willie Creek Rd, off Manari Rd. Maximum stay 3-nights.
Who to contact: Shire of Broome (08) 9191 3456; or Broome Visitor Centre (08) 9192 2222
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- La Djardarr Bay Community camping area
- Quondong Point camping area
- Middle Lagoon Natures Hideaway camping area
- Kooljaman camping area
- Prices Point camping area
- Barn Hill Beachside Station Stay
- Birdwood Downs Station
- Barred Creek camping area
- Cable Beach Caravan Park
comments powered by Disqus