Murchison Club Hotel
Established in 1890 in the historic town of Cue, the Murchinson Club Hotel was renovated in 2002. The hotel rooms in the original building are comfortably decorated, and in a separate building there are self-contained motel units. Also in the main building is a licensed restaurant and beer garden.
Austin St; (08) 9963 1020comments powered by Disqus