Miners Arms Hotel

Originally built in 1868, with only a couple of the original walls remaining, the Miners Arms has been extended into the pub it is today. Claiming to be the oldest pub in town, even though the Railway Tavern reputably has the oldest licence in Western Australia, it was built by pioneer Captain John Hoskins. The classic Australian pub fare is best savoured with a chilled ale.

Contact information

Hampton Rd; (08) 9934 1281; open Mon–Sat for lunch and dinner

Nearby

comments powered by Disqus