Balla Balla (Bulla Bulla) camping area
This small camping area is 20 km north of North West Coastal Hwy, set among trees on the river. It suits self-sufficient campers who enjoy fishing. You need to bring firewood, drinking water and, preferably, a portable toilet. To get here, leave the hwy at Whim Creek, 85 km east of Roebourne.
Who to contact: Karratha Tourist Bureau (08) 9144 4600
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Miliyanah camping area
- Fortescue River Mouth camping area
- Dampier Archipelago camping areas (boat-based camping)
- Cleaverville Beach camping area
- Stargazers camping area
- Crossing Pool camping area
- Forty Mile Beach camping area
- Dampier Transit Caravan Park
comments powered by Disqus