Cleaverville Beach camping area
Cleaverville camping area is an ideal spot for self-sufficient campers who enjoy the beach. Visitors will find dispersed sites in a large area behind the dunes on the foreshore of a pristine beach, which offers good swimming, fishing and boating. Bring firewood, drinking water and, preferably, a portable toilet to this site 14 km west of Roebourne via the North West Coastal Hwy, followed by a further 13 km north. Note: camping is permitted May–Sept only.
Who to contact: Shire of Roebourne (08) 9186 8555; or Roebourne Tourist Bureau (08) 9182 1060 Camping fees: fees collected on-site
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Balla Balla (Bulla Bulla) camping area
- Miliyanah camping area
- Fortescue River Mouth camping area
- Dampier Archipelago camping areas (boat-based camping)
- Stargazers camping area
- Crossing Pool camping area
- Forty Mile Beach camping area
- Dampier Transit Caravan Park
comments powered by Disqus