Margaret River beaches
Technically speaking, Margaret River is the town at the centre of Western Australia’s famed wine region. But it also lends its name to the nearby coast, renowned for thumping Hawaiian-style surf breaks that derive their power from the vast body of water between Western Australia and Africa. Surfers Point, near the mouth of the Margaret River, hosts a top international surfing event, the Margaret River Masters, each March or April. Other breaks around Margaret River include Gnarabup and Redgate, while Prevelly has a patrolled swimming beach.
- Cycle tour - Margaret River, Eco-friendly activity
- Margaret River, Western Australia
- Margaret River, Wine Regions, Wine Regions
- Surfing - Margaret River, Eco-friendly activity
- Wine and food tasting - Margaret River region, Eco-friendly activity