Big Brook Arboretum
Big Brook Arboretum has a spacious camping area shaded by tall trees with abundant wildflowers. You’ll find it 11 km north-west of Pemberton via Golf Links and Mullineaux rds. A walking trail here leads through the lovely arboretum, home to a varied collection of exotic trees. Bring your own drinking water.
Who to contact: DEC Pemberton District Office (08) 9776 1207; or Pemberton Tourist Centre (08) 9776 1133
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Warren River camping area
- Warren camping area
- Schafer camping area
- Boarding House camping area
- Snottygobble Loop camping area
- Beedelup camping area
- Yeagarup Lake camping area
- Moons Crossing camping area
- Grass Tree Hollow camping area
comments powered by Disqus